Saturday, March 10, 2012

Baby Aiden's Shower

This time of year, I am SURROUNDED by lovely preggers ladies. I must admit I am very excited for all of my besties and can't wait to have lots of little nieces and nephews around to love and spoil. Last weekend, my longtime college bestie, Jess had a shower hosted in her honor at the Four Season in Downtown Atlanta. What a beautiful place. And how lucky was I to not only be a guest at the celebration to be to able to capture the day. Jess was beautiful and glowing and just a delight. I can only pray that when I am days away from popping that I am as wonderful as she was. Take a sneak peek at the beautiful day!
-Sarah Michelle Sarah Michelle Photography; Four Seasons, Downtown Atlanta Georgia Jessica Newsome February 24, 2012

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment