Monday, October 18, 2010

Sarah Michelle Photography

Hi! And thank you for visiting Sarah Michelle Photography, located in Southern Georgia. Growing up in the South I have always enjoyed and appreciated the more simple ways of life, which has carried into my photography work. I enjoy creating beautiful, simple images with a natural look.

Portrait photography is my passion and I choose not to work from a studio to give you the freedom to be yourself. You are free to pick the tallest tree, the lowest valley, and anywhere in between to have your moment captured. I love being able to capture clients in their most special places. It makes the moment that much more stunning.

When not capturing the perfect image, I can be found cuddling on the sofa with my Husband and English Pointer, Grace, enjoying a perfectly blended Starbucks drink, and catching up on reading.



I look forward to capturing your perfect moments!

- Sarah Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment